Inclusive Arts London is a regional collective based on the social model of disability and is dedicated to developing opportunities for Deaf artists, disabled artists and artists from marginalized communities experiencing isolation and lack of access to an artistically creative life.
Our goals are to engage in artistic practice and cultural enrichment by:
• Supporting and promoting practicing artists in all art disciplines from these communities
• Providing accessible and creative opportunities for making and experiencing art through professional development workshops, exhibition and performance opportunities, symposiums and festivals
• Identifying and nurturing the youth from these communities to develop and engage in artistic practice
• Serving a leadership role in creating public awareness, through promotion and programming, of the social model of disability
• Building relationships and fostering collaborations with other arts and social service organizations
• Developing a culture of inclusivity in the artsI have attached the logo.