MANO/RAMO is only as strong as its membership – we provide a unified and cohesive voice that represents the needs and priorities of our members. Join MANO/RAMO today to be part of the evolution of the media arts sector.
Our annual membership fee structure ensures accessibility for even the smallest of budgets, ranging from $30-$150. We also considering applications from organizations that do not have the budget to pay artist fees but are looking for support in reaching this goal (rationale required).
By joining MANO/RAMO, you will receive the following benefits:
- Networking with a community of media arts organizations across the province
- Information about ongoing advocacy initiatives and ways to get involved
- Updates on changes to provincial arts legislation that affect your work and funding
- News about arts council policies, initiatives, and developments
- Possible travel subsidy opportunities to the bi-annual IMAA national conference
- Possible travel and registration fee subsidies to MANO/RAMO bi-annual conference
- Support with making connections to organizations you wish to partner with, receive mentorship from, or build relationships with
- Input into raising the profile of media arts activities to audiences and the general public
- Input into the direction of the organization
- An opportunity to build a strong, resourced, well-funded and vibrant sector that has the capacity for continued growth
The 2023 Membership Dues are as follows:
b. $50 for budgets between $50,000 and $150,000
c. $100 for budgets between $150,000 and $400,000
d. $200 for budgets above $400,000
To become a member, please fill the membership application form below and a member of our team will contact you with further details.