MANO/RAMO is only as strong as its membership – we provide a unified and cohesive voice that represents the needs and priorities of our members. Join MANO/RAMO today to be part of the evolution of the media arts sector at a critical time for the cultural economy.
During this critical stage of organizational development, MANO/RAMO is conducting extensive member outreach to strengthen our ability to provide services to the media arts sector in Ontario. By joining and becoming involved in MANO/RAMO, you will be actively contributing to the vitality of the sector. Our voice is your voice – get involved today!
Our annual membership fee is graduated to ensure accessibility for even the smallest of budgets, ranging from $30-$150. We are also considering applications from organizations that do not have the budget to pay artist fees but are looking for support in reaching this goal (rationale required).
By joining MANO/RAMO, you will receive the following benefits:
- Networking with a community of media arts organizations across the province;
- Information about ongoing advocacy initiatives and ways to get involved;
- Updates on changes to provincial arts legislation that affect your work and funding;
- News about arts council policies, initiatives, and developments;
- Possible travel subsidy opportunities to the bi-annual IMAA national conference;
- Possible travel and registration fee subsidies to MANO/RAMO bi-annual conference;
- Support with making connections to organizations you wish to partner with, receive mentorship from, or build relationships with;
- Input into raising the profile of media arts activities to audiences and the general public;
- Input into the direction of the organization;
- An opportunity to build a strong, resourced, well-funded and vibrant sector that has the capacity for continued growth!
The 2017 Membership Dues are as follows:
To become a member, please contact Adriana Rosselli at email@example.com.